Friday, August 7, 2009

Jasmine: i've got nothing

So um… it’s been 38 days since my last post, and anyone else’s post. As much my fault as any of you guys’ but I still had to complain for at least a couple of sentences.

I could talk about how I have a job, or an apartment, or how Doug’s been gone a month now. But the problem with not doing a blog consistently is that interesting things become old news. Sorry. I will stop complaining. I will…

doug is back. has been for a week now. he'll be gone again in 3 days. so will meghan. i will miss them both. i dont know what else to say. i just needed to blog something. here. cause we havent in too long. but i'm going to stop now cause... i have nothing to say it took me 3 different sessions to get this tiny snippet online



"the doctor said if the world was square and flat i came to the edge of it. i told him hell no and he asked why. because i'm afraid of heights!" - crazy old man at allstate

"let go of the relationship you had planned and enjoy the relationship you've been given" - laurell k. hamilton

1 comment:

Jim said...

Good advice on letting go. Tough to follow, but good advice.