Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meghan and Jasmine: Spy Fetus

The computer is hot against my thighs. They do that. Computers that is. They get hot and stick to things especially when I don’t put on pants.

There’s a cat perched on my shoulder. Not sure how he fits anymore but somehow he manages.

Meghan is lying on her back next to me no longer drugged out of her mind but I plan on redrugging her before sleep and tomorrow and forever.

I’m hungry. It seems like all I do is sleep and eat and rage against the world for being stuck in this apartment for going on three days. I’m amazed Jasmine hasn’t knocked me unconscious and locked me in the closet or something. Hopefully by consuming everything in the fridge I will gain miraculous healing powers and be fixed in a day or so. Or I’ll just run out of food and be unable to get more.

She won’t let me drive. No one trusts me behind a wheel. It’s irritating because I think I would make a good driver, and it’s practical because Meghan hopping into the grocery store like a deranged rabbit would cause parking lot accidents.

Loki is still on my shoulder. I don’t understand. He does this, he buries his head into my hair and breaths deep of the drug that is me. I’m like catnip or something. It works on people sometimes too but tends to be more awkward when strangers attach to me like leeches.

I have been instilled with great confusing feelings towards babies. All of the pregnant people on television seem to be losing their fetus’ when they sneeze, whereas the young teenagers who don’t want babies are the most likely to produce perfectly healthy children. So I have decided to make a baby then freeze it in time until I choose to raise it. This is the only solution. Okay, I’m kidding, calm down, but wouldn’t it be easier if there was just a general pool of babies? If when you were ready for a child you could just have one without the health issues or the endless red tape that goes with adoption? It seems overly complex.

When she first typed the paragraph above it read “loosing” instead of “losing” babies. I’m now imagining fetus’ forming out of snot balls like those little grow sponge dinosaurs. Just add water. You sneeze, a mini fetus appears in the Kleenex or hand and grows into a fully formed baby, then you send it off into the world, “loose” it on the world. Fetus attack! Guard Fetus’! Spy Fetus! The next Disney movie!

Meghan is going to paint now so I think this blog might be over.

Yes it is. Painting!

No comments: