Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doug: I need sleeps. And grenades. But for once, I'm making the priority sleeps.

Well, shit.

I have a seabag inspection Thursday. I'm pretty sure I don't have all my gear. That's just great.

I'm pretty sure that with a little studying I'll pass my finals. So that's okay.

I have to pack up ALL my collective shit, and somehow get a significant portion of it back home. That is NOT okay.

I'm here for 11 more days. that also, is not okay. I wanna be home.

Now.






Well. That little wish didn't work.

Also, it's hotter that dick up in this dorm. I'm pretty sure I've consumed more liquid in the past hour than the entire Mississippi puts into the Gulf of Mexico in a month.

I'll give you a hint. That's a lot of water.

So yeah. That's my life right now.

Oh yeah. my sleep schedule's all fucked up too. I blame the heat. And the staying out till 0230 in the morning.

Eleven days.

Yep.

-Doug

"Then one day Lieutenant Dan called me, and he said we didn't have to worry 'bout money no more, and I said, 'Good. One less thing.'"
-Forrest Gump

3 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

nine days. mmmmm

jasmine

Jim said...

One less thing!

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

five. Gaaaah I hate the counting down, I prefer just to forget the number and let it creep up on me

-M