Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Buterblog: The Rest of My Life

I wish that life came slowly. It seems like, instead of progressing continuously and linearly, life moves like at step-wise plot. Bam - you were born. Bam - you had your first day of class. Bam - you graduated high school. Everything would be much easier if the defining moments didn't happen so fast. I am in one for those defining moments. I am taking another chance, taking one small step for my life and one large decision for my future. I applied to three pharmacy schools this past December - the University of New Mexico, the University of Washington, and the University of Colorado at Denver (in Aurora). Fortunately, I got an interview at each school. So far, I've had one acceptance. I'm in a hotel room in Aurora, CO wondering what I want for the rest of my life. Which Pharm.D. program do I choose? Will I have to choose? How is the interview going to go tomorrow?

I miss home and while I nod to my past, I'm ready to begin my future.

S. Buterblog