Thursday, October 8, 2009

Doug: College

College started again.

It's very important to remember, that while a lot of people going to college are utter morons, whose only goal is to get their dick wet, a lot of really smart people attend these places.

As you get into higher level classes, these smart people tend to show up more and more.

And the more you open your mouth in these classes, the dumber you realize that YOU are.

It's a damn good thing that I'm likable in the rougeish way, because I'm certainly not the smartest cookie in this particular jar.

-Doug

"Is like a circle. East has great spirituality, but lacks technology. West has great technology, but lacks a spirit."
-Imam, PolySci 307

"I should probably read before I talk."
-Me, to myself

2 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

avoid humiliation at all costs... that's what they teach us in highschool. or maybe it was middle school. the teacher asks a question and nobody speaks because were all afraid of being wrong. it's sad and ackward for the teachers. or at least the new ones, the old ones know were not going to talk

jasmine

Sarah said...

I can't identify with this piece. :P

Just kidding.