Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jasmine: The North

“Is she married?” Munin’s head nodded towards the woman staring lazily towards our corner of the pub.

“Aren’t they always?”

Hugin cocked his head then snorted. “That’s an image I can’t ever give back”

“Tell me the truth. You don’t really want to.” I grinned lasciviously at him and caught one of Munin’s glares. I turned my smile to her. God’s were such pains, especially the twins.

“Business Loki, stick to business.”


“Business doesn’t have to be all work and no play. There can be some play. Pretty please run a cherry down your naked body before I come inside you?” That earned me a look from Hugin.

“You want a cherry too?”

You had to treat the twins equally or they got upset. To tell the truth though Munin was all talk and no game. Hugin on the other hand, now he was a boy I could forget for a few days with. Too bad about the abnormal twin shaped growth that wouldn’t stop poking and prodding for even a moment.

“No cherries. Just your report. What have the Greeks been doing? Have they moved to the north yet?”

"Now there are a people who know what to do with their cherries. There was this one time I caught one of the nymphlings filling her…”

“Report!”

“They like my stories better than you too.”

“Then sell your information to them.”

If only you knew. “Fine, if you’re going to cry about it. They’ve started moving non-perishable supplies.”

“To the north?”

I filled them in on everything they had expected and everything Athena wanted them to think was surprising. When I was done they flew home to daddy laden down with the pretty lies that the Greeks would be attacking, and soon.

I ordered a drink for the cute blonde sitting at the bar. After all I was getting two pay checks, I could afford it.

4 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

mmm...cherries

-M

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

i dont really like cherries. cept the black ones. all tart and delicious like

jasmine

Sarah said...

this didn't make much sense to me...and your cat? writing with your cats name again..

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

Loki is the norse god of mischief and munin and hugin are norse gods of memory and thought