Sunday, January 2, 2011

Doug: Resolutions

A little late, but I'll take it:

Goodbye 2010. I'm not sure I'll miss you. It's been good in some places, shit in others. Lost some friends. Gained a few. Went to Italy, Israel, Jordan. Saw the world, the big stuff, and the small stuff. Got a new boss. Turned 21, had a few drinks, had a few laughs. Had a few laughs because of the drinks. Got into a house. Bought a car. Bought a 1911. Learned ASL, barely, learned Hebrew... kind of. Built some bridges. Burned a few. Lived. Loved.

Hello 2011. Boy have I got plans for you.

-Doug

"Climb highest mountain, punch the face of god."
-Courage Wolf

3 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

plans are good. i like plans.

jasmine

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Deidre said...

I love you writing.