Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jasmine: only a little poison

I walked in happy, satisfied, at ease with the world. Immediately Meghan was suspicious.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Can't a girl just be happy?" I could feel the smile start to fall away but then it got right back up again, the day was too amazing.

"You're too happy, it's not natural." Her eyes narrowed searching my face for answers.

"It's perfectly natural." I said still smiling from ear to ear.

"If you smile to wide your face will get stuck that way," she taunted.

I grinned wider, harder, more brilliantly.

"Please tell me you just got back from Dougs. That you've just finished some delicous meal and that is why you look crazed."

"heh....heh...hehehehehehe"

"Jasmine you didn't" She scolded me, but there was the tiniest hint of a smile as she thought of them suffering. I knew she'd like it too.

"That's illegal" she was right.

"Only partially."

"What's partially illegal about poisoning someone."

"Firstly it's only a little bit of poison, basically enough to cause horrible diarhea and vomitting. Secondly, the part where I took out their cable. Trashing illegal cable isnt a crime, it's a service to... the company."

"A little poison is still illegal."

"I know, yet somehow it all seems worth it."









I wish I could have had this conversation for real

No comments: