Monday, March 9, 2009

Doug: 5 days.

The clock is counting down in my head again. School is almost done for a little while. Only a week, but a week is good. I get to visit my family for a week.

Five days.

Five days and then it's finals week. Only I don't have any finals. All my finals are essays. All of them are due this Friday.

Jasmine arrives this Friday, after all my classes are done. I get a free week with her. This is going to be fantastic.

Five days.

I just have to get through five more days of this crap. I can do this.

I can do this.

-Doug

"His palms are sweaty/
Knees weak, arms are heavy/
There's vomit on his sweater already/
Mom's spaghetti/
But on the surface/
He looks calm and ready."

-Eminem. "Lose yourself"

2 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

yep you can do this, i can do this, it's easy we just have to keep doing what we've been doing for the past two months. yep. hate it. and it's only 4 days now. 4 days and i'll be a few hours away from the airport away from you
jasmine

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

that "I will survive" song echoes in my head when I think of the situation...
-M
at first I was afraid
I was petrified
something....
something....
daaah! I don't know it...