Friday, April 16, 2010

Jasmine: Guy Fawkes Masks

Their faces where ghost-like, drawn thin and long reminiscent of Guy Fawkes masks, but more dead. They beat at me with spider like hands, each blow barely landing, but when their skin touched mine it stole my breath away, and it felt like it was stealing my soul. Little bit by bit sucking my soul through their soft dead fingers. I kicked out at them, and threw punches, and when they landed their faces and knee caps exploded in bloody horror. The villain would fall only to have an identical one replace them. There were always seven. It felt hopeless and I was getting weaker. No longer standing I kicked up at them lying on my back. I was in a narrow alley way that seemed to go on forever, no one there to help me or no one close.

Then I woke up. This was a very unsettling dream I wonder what it means.

3 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

It means you should have eggie in a basket for breakfast. seven of them. Before the chickens abandon you.

I dreamed that I was fighting zombies on motorcycle-back with a sword after leaving a reception for a wedding. hmm...

-M

Sarah said...

I dream about normal things that are going to happen. No fair.

cheesecows666 said...

Anon is legion