Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meghan: evil finals

I do not actually have time to write this because I have a lab final in three hours which I should be studying for, but I haven't written in a while so I figure I should. My birthday was yesterday; and since turning 21 I haven't had a single sip of alcohol. I am upset. Jasmine and I went out for cake and it was wonderful but the waitresses were probably confused when I began salivating and gnawing on the beverage section of the menu. I'm sure they would have understood if I had informed them of my condition of forced sobriety, given that I had to drive my girlfriend home. I could have gotten deliciously drunk and had her drive but I was afraid. And now there are all of these finals and tests and final papers. Stupid school. When my lab partners arrive I find myself overwhelmed with the urge to drain their blood into some a pan and try to chemically extract alcohol from it. One of them likes beer, I'm sure she would have some sort of blood alcohol level. Or I could water down the pure ethanol that they keep under the chemical hood. Or I could just wait until thursday afternoon when I'm free from tests until next week, so I can be drunk all weekend long. It's not that I even have a tendency towards being drunk, I dislike the idea of drinking often, but when I find myself kept from my newly given freedoms I boil with rage. Hopefully I can direct that rage at chemistry for the next few hours.
Hopefully...


-Meghan

4 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

thursday yes. i will cook you dinner. there will be wine, unless they dont accept your ID in its non fixed state despite being 21. if that's the case there will just be rum.

Jasmine

Scribe said...

I knew a guy named dick mcmanus that stole laboratory grade ethanol, watered it down a little bit, added tang and then served it at parties and called it dick juice. Marty loves it. He got fucked up in less than half an hour from three cups. Stay the fuck away from the dick juice.

Sarah said...

Me, you, after my 21, we are going to Sneakers.

I will find us a driver, or we will walk back to my apartment (its like 3 blocks maybe. Its super close to Corey and Jarrods.

There will be Karaoke or san Volleyball and fruity drinks and no sig others.

Mmmkay?

Sarah

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

TAXI!!!

-M