Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That guy: A Slight Plea

Ladies and gentlemen. I hate to use the blog for this. It's supposed to be a place to express ourselves, not beg, but with the circumstances, I feel it's a good way to get the word across.

I have a friend who's in quite a bit of trouble. He's having problems across the board. If everything works out, he's gonna be staying with me indefinitly until the next step comes along. What I'd like from you all is your help. I don't really have much space, and the space I do have is quite cold. I've also just been supporting myself until now.

Here's the scoop. If any of you have blankets, toiltries, or even money you can donate to the cause, I would be most apreciative. I'd do my best to pay you back over time. If you can help out, let me know. Plane tickets are pricey even when they're cheap.

Word.

2 comments:

cheesecows666 said...

Oh yeah, and food would help too. Feeding two who can eat like me would scare an all-you can eat place.

Scribe said...

Hey dude, What's the deal? you know you can count on me.