Sunday, November 2, 2008

Meghan: pride

Hey there hey
Got a light?
Get out of my face
Unless you want to die
I’ll rip your heart and drink your blood
Ha ha
Hey now hey,
Calm down little girl
Think now think
Whatcha gonna do to me?
What do you want old man?
What do you want little boy?
Leering, sneering, snarled thing
Reaping suffering, sewing hate
Stop, just stop
Out, get out
Won’t, child, won’t
Can’t, child, can’t
You keep me
You hold me
You tie me to you
No, no
Yes, yes
Out, out
In, in
I will kill you
You will love me
I will die
Ha, ha
Hey now hey,
Who cares?

-Meghan

4 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

I'm interested in the back story - If there is one. I liked it.

SundeiruSora

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

tee hee, you always manage to make me smile. i think i may know what this is about, but then again it could be one of those random inspiration things. those are always fun.

Jasmine

cheesecows666 said...

And again, you get the first blog of the month.

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

haha, there is a back story there are three >_<
one is simple and I can explain snappish, on halloween I was walking with some friends and this guy was walking past and I think he was high or drunk but he asked 'Got a light?' I told him I didn't smoke then he asked me where this dorm was and I pointed vaguely because my sense of direction is...special.
Then he smiled at me happily and asked 'Do you know where I live?' I sort of laughed and said no. Then he laughed and said, 'I don't think I know where I live.' I wished him good luck and departed to my former mission of getting soda. It was fun.
The other two be complicated
-Meghan