Monday, September 28, 2009

Jasmine: Jasmine

“Where am I?”

Am I

“Is there an echo in here?”

In here

“Echo where are you?”

Are you

“Echo come on, we have to be somewhere.”

Be somewhere

“Get your ass down out here Echo.”

Here Echo

“I freaking portal here to find you, to take you to YOUR party and what do I get for my trouble?”

My trouble

“Fuck it.”

Fuck it

“I’m leaving Echo. You’ll have to find your own ride back.”

I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m coming

“That’s right you’re coming, and don’t think I won’t tell mom what you pulled here.”

Pulled here

4 comments:

Scribe said...

i really like this. i wonder how your younger sister would have turned out if she'd been raised around you a lot.

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

hmm that would be interesting. but she's still only 13. not a whole lot of time left to interfere with her development, but some to sort of tweak
jasmine

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

please tweak, she's too pink

-M

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

...I didn't do that on purpose