Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jasmine and Meghan: Live Action

Jasmine: so today we did absolutely nothing

Meghan: that is a lie! we did a puzzle

Jasmine: this is true there was also a squash involved and some minor cat torture. somehow I find myself unsatisfied with this minor cat torture...

Meghan: Why does there have to be activity again?

Jasmine: wait... its almost like were taking eachother sides. Jasmine wanted to stay home and do nothing and it was Meghan who wanted to go out and be one of those bad things that happen to good people

Meghan: I'm a complicated person

Jasmine: I bite you and I get what I want. this is all I need to know

Meghan beats on Jasmine. Meghan grabs Jasmine's arm and pronounces loudly that they are now going to Walmart. Loki turns off a light

Jasmine: Damn Cat!

Meghan: he's yours you get to turn it back on

Jasmine: the puzzle's done rules no longer apply. were not going to walmart

Meghan: Okay. Frontier

Jasmine bites Meghan, they do not go to Frontier

Meghan: Hey you were typing. We can go now.

Jasmine: but not hungry...

Meghan: youre not hungry? seriously! I'm hungry! I'll eat you!

Meghan begins sniffing Jasmine, Jasmine continues trying to type

Meghan: You are covered in towel, this is unfair.

Jasmine: I'm winning

Meghan proceeds to try and rip off Jasmines towel

Meghan: your clothes are easier to take off than my clothes

Meghan is standing now so Jasmine rips down Meghans pants

Meghan: standing was a bad idea

Meghan sits and continues to attack Jasmines towel. Jasmine grabs Meghans nipple stopping the fight, however realizing that she cant rebelt her robe with one hand she bites Meghans neck and again gets her way

Jasmine: I always get my way

Meghan knocks Jasmine out with a baseball bat and ties her up in the closet. Then she goes to Hawaii.

No comments: