Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meghan: Word Soup

I have half an hour until chemistry in which I don’t want to study, but I doubt I can write something meaningful in so short a period. Does every post have to be a meaningful revelation? Why yes it does, otherwise who would read it? I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t even write it. And the words are here, aren’t they? So it must be meaningful. Mahahaha I trapped you with logic, now you have to read it. Except for those of you who will now pull away and not read it because of your inner need to be illogical, your drive to swim against the tide. Those of you I can’t trap with my intoxicating words I will now suck through the computer screen into the black hole of my domain. Here I come. Wait for it.
...
...
...
Ah, tasty brains.



-M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy gummy worm brains of delicous cookies of goodness oh yummy sugary painful headache migraine more love more hate more headachy schooly lovely dovey sleep comment.

Word soup.

:)

-S

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

this is my concerned face.
you can't see it because there is a computer screen in the way.
but now I'm going to come through the screen, much like a scene from The Ring.
O_O

ow.
There seems to be something between us.

-M

Anonymous said...

That's the best internet moment we've ever had. I got closer to the screen like you were trying to talk to me.

lol.

- S