Saturday, February 7, 2009

Doug: The Fuck Kids?

Aight kids. What the fuck?

Not that i'm counting or anything but January, which has 31 days, somehow managed to go by with 16 total blogs. now we're seven days in Febuary with an outstanding record of two.

Don't post crap. But for god sakes post something. The last ones have been just myself and Meghan. Not that we're not good, but variety is the spice of life.

It's late. My terdlicking suite mates are all up playing super smash bro's brawl. I'd be playing too, but the wii controller reminds me of a sex toy, and I'm just uncomfortable with it. But they're keeping me up. Scum.

They're all geeks too. Not like me, I consider myself the good kind of geek, the one that can keep up with Marines and still manage to understand the pinciples of partacle physics, and discuss the advantages of Mortal Combat over Street Fighter. I think the middle ground is good.

Ugh. This is crap. Someone post something worthwhile. We're dying here.

-Doug

"Rewarding mediocraty is the halmark of a dying civilization."
-Me.

1 comment:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

how is the wii controler even remotely like a sex toy?
-M