Friday, April 24, 2009

Jasmine: it's random and it doesn't actually flow

Okay this month we are terrible at posting blogs. That’s okay. Finals tests illness. They suck our lives. Vampire finals. Khhh. Hate.

I’m writing this because if I write this I don’t have to pay attention to the fact that I’m leaving in twenty minutes or so to go take a math test that’s going to eat my ass on a plate. I am a terrible student. I get good grades. But I hate most of my classes and don’t go to enough of them. not sure how I’m passing. But I am. This is kind of weird. But I refuse to poke at it too much. After this test I have nothing but my film project until finals. Woot.

And then summer

Wait no Margaret gets married. Then finals. Then summer!

And then somewhere half way through summer Doug comes. And then leaves and then comes again. He has issues staying in once place for a while.

I’m freaking out and don’t want to take this test. Thus the random uselessness of the last 175 words. By the time you read this and try to wish me luck the test will be over and your luck a little or a lot too late. But eh. Bye.

4 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

good luck. ha I win. you're not on your computer but you haven't taken the test. so...yes

-M

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

fine you win. you take the next test for me. that can be your reward for winning
jasmine

Jim said...

Ah, MATH! The beauty of it; so intricate, so structured, so logical, so ... so ... so elegant! Good luck, even if it is late.
- JRW

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

guh no beat. no more math for me I'm freeee