Monday, April 27, 2009

Jasmine: That Night

I completely added to the chaos, what was it, saturday night, the 26th. It was a good night. Very much worth it, but now the potential chaos has expanded, and now more people know. Let me see. There's me, Meghan, Doug, Abe, Sarah, Margaret, Lars, and Mario. If eight people know is it a secret anymore? Does it matter as long as the two people who woudl blow it all to pieces don't know? All I know is that I've enjoyed myself and I am going to continue enjoying myself at their expense or not.

5 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

i wrote this a few days after the night that doug described in a notebook of mine. thought i'd share it.
jasmine

Scribe said...

It was a good thing it was a secret. Because that would mean people wouldn't find out... >->.

cheesecows666 said...

I know what now?

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

it could be still considered a secret....from some people. just an ever-shrinking population of people that I can't seem to keep track of

-M

Sarah said...

Wow, I have no idea what this is about. lol