Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Meghan: Ashes

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Coals burn low
To bank the lust
Can you touch the
Fireglow

Ashes
Ashes
We
All
Fall
Down
Into
The
Well
Where
The
Children
Drown
Swim with the fish
And float in a bubble
This new dish
Is too much trouble

Double, double, toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble,
Can’t you make the world stop spinning?
Fix the heartbreak,
Stop the changes,
Soothe the pain and kill the dangers?
Heal the bloody broken dove
Fix this thing that we called love

-Meghan

4 comments:

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

...okay that is a bit more depressing than I thought it was before posting it. But I still like it. meh...
-Meghan

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

I love it!

Jim said...

Meghan,
I think it's excellent. I like it lots.

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

yes incredible depressing. but it's really good.

jasmine