Thursday, December 4, 2008

Meghan: Break

I love you
I hate you
I just want to break you
Make you
Mmmmm…. Can’t you feel that?
Burn
Glory be, and glory me
Can the little people see?
Run girl run cause I will take you
Let me loose you know I’ll save you
Save me?
Oh you make me laugh
Laughing laughing
Down to the farm
Where the walls are white
All the doors locked tight
And these flames won’t dance anymore
Rattle those bars and shake those chains
Don’t you feel it?
I can’t stop it
Oh they’re breaking
Oh they’re crumbling
What? Come back my walls, my precious walls
What have you done?
Not me my love
Not me
you

-Meghan

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's what it feels like to be in love.

The Fearsome Fivesome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fearsome Fivesome said...

mmmmm :)

jasmine

The Fearsome Fivesome said...

what? removed? kkhhhh hate
-M